I’m cycling my new aquarium, and as I couldn’t find and pure ammonia, have gone with the dead prawn approach. It’s going fine but beginning to smell! When can I take the prawn out? There’s a good dose of ammonia in there now. Could I remove the prawn and just go with fish food instead?
eNews & Updates
- What cardio marchine is the closest replica to swimming?
- USA nursing help-nurse midwifery/womens health?
- What type of bike would be good for road cycling and general cycling at uni?
- How soon do pregnancy symptoms start to go away once blighted ovum is diagnosed?
- Can a converse shoes be my daily jogging shoes?